Free Advice On Writing An Outline Of A Research Paper On Human Trafficking In The US
Do you have to write an essay on human trafficking within US borders? It is a disturbing yet complex topic. Writing about this issue requires serious forethought. Why not outline your work? With an outline, you can gain control over your thoughts to create a cohesive paper that will impress your teacher. Here is some free advice on making your outline.
Advice for Your Outline
- What are the requirements of your assignment? While this may seem obvious—an outline for a research paper on human trafficking—there are other aspects to consider. Your outline should reflect the length of the paper; it should reflect the number of subtopics, arguments, and counterarguments necessary for the length.
- What is your thesis? Even though the paper is US focused, including all of your research on human trafficking is more than likely impossible. Choose one aspect of human trafficking, (sexual exploitation, black market organ donation, etc.) on its own.
- The Outline
- Make it as detailed as you need it to be. If the outline is a part of the assignment to be turned in, follow those instructions properly. However, if you need the outline to be more detailed for your own sake, feel free to do so with your own copy.
- Make it legible. Whether written or typed in Microsoft word, use bullet points, roman numerals, or whatever symbols necessary to separate the parts of your essay correctly (to avoid making a dreaded wall of text). Bold or underline key points or details. Do whatever you must make it easy to refer back to as you write.
- Remember it’s not set in stone. If you want to change course, add ideas, subtract ideas, and time permits, go for it. Sometimes the outline seems unmovable once finished, but that’s not always the case.
Use this advice to guide you through the outlining process. Writing an outline for your research paper on human trafficking can save you a lot of time and energy in the long run. If you need more writing advice on this or similar subjects, check out here.